Roland E-09IN Arranger Keyboard
Performance Meets Affordability
The E-09 is a blend of style and sound with its new high-quality sound engine, pro-style appearance, and powerful features setting the bar for entry-level arrangers.
- 61 keys (with velocity)
- 64 voices polyphony
- 16 parts + Keyboard part
- 32 M bytes equivalent wave memory
- Tones: 614 + 256 (GM2), Drum Sets: 61 + 9 (GM2)
- Multi-FX: 47 types, Reverb: 8 types, Chorus: 8 types
- Transpose : -12 to + 12 (in semitones)
- Tempo : 20 to 250
- Styles :130 Styles
- Band Orchestrator : 3 types: Drum
- 100 User Program
- One Touch Setting :2 setting / style
- Control: start/stop, sync start, intro original, fill in, variation, ending, tap tempo,
- Melody Intelligence: 18 types, Music Assistant: 130 types
- Tracks : 16
- 16-track Recorder Mode : 4 easy modes (ALL, Keyboard, Single, Punch In/Out)
- Controls : start/stop, recording, reset, rewind, forward, marker A-B, repeat A-B
- Speaker Output : 7.5 W + 7.5 W
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever: 1
- Large backlit custom LCD
- Output Jacks (L/MONO, R), Headphones Jack 1/2,
- MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), Foot Switch Jack
- Power Supply : DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Dimensions : W*D*H (1045mm, 320mm,128mm)
- Weight : 7.3 kg
- Includes : 1 year manufacturer warranty, music rest, user manual & power adapter.
A global array of interactive musical accompaniments onboard puts the E-09 on the global market. Master programmers from around the world have created special Styles for the E-09, spotlighting the Western, Middle Eastern, and Asian cultures.
Low Profile, Big Sound
The E-09‘s black metallic finish, coupled with a slim, streamlined chassis design brings a new professional-grade industrial design to the E family. The E-09 is attractive, easy to transport and outputs an impressively big sound from its built-in stereo speaker system. You can enjoy playback three ways with the E-09: through headphones, through the built-in speakers, or through external amps and sounds systems via its line outputs.
Music teachers and students will find the onboard 16-Track Recorder makes learning to play a cakewalk. You can record your performance with or without the arranger accompaniment, and students then can refer to the recording as a guide. Is the song or the teacher's performance too fast? Just slow down the tempo. Need to listen or practice the same section a couple of times? Use the marker/repeat function to specify a region to play repeatedly. Study and have fun with the E-09.