D'Addario EXP46 Classical Guitar String Set
D'Addario EXP46 Coated Classical Guitar Strings provide longer life and increased durability. You also get the brightness, clarity and sensitivity you've come to expect from D'Addario classical guitar strings.
An ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the silverplated copper wrap wire which is then wound onto a multi-filament core. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated silverplated copper classical strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a "new string tone" that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
- D'Addario's heavy gauge version of our most popular classical string known for quality, consistency and a warm yet projecting tone.
- Part of the renowned D'Addario Pro-Arte series with highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Hard tension, Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- Corrosion resistant packaging for fresh strings, always!
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA at our New York facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry