Korg LP-350 Digital Piano
Sleek and stylish packed with rich, expressive sound
LP-350 is a slim modern piano that will enhance your home with both beautiful sound as well as sophisticated appearance.
Amazing Piano Tones Sampled from Concert Grand
The LP-350 meticulously sampled a concert grand piano to perfection creating dynamics and position in the stereo field to reproduce authentic piano sounds. There are three versions of this piano sound to along with an electric grand sound and honky-tonk piano cater to diverse tastes and genre needs.
RH3 – real weighted hammer action is an exquisite design of the keyboard to mimic the grand piano. The LP-350 comes with RH3 to recreate the Grand Piano Feel. The Key Touch Control provides three selectable touch curves, delivering the perfect touch sensitivity for every playing style or type of song.
Powerful speaker system
LP-350 digital piano features a sound system with two large 10 cm speakers powered by a pair of 11-watt amplifiers in a bass-reflex enclosure. The position of the speaker enclosure below the keyboard allows the sound to envelope the entire piano, creating a more natural resonance creating a deep, full sound..
Premium pedal performance
The LP-350 digital piano comes with the three pedals – damper, soft, and sostenuto mimicking the grand piano. Both the damper and soft pedals support half-pedaling to reproduce the dynamics of a grand piano. The entire pedal unit can be repositioned on the LP-350, providing extra support when used free-standing, or offering a more compact footprint when placed against a wall or partition.
- Effects: Reverb and Chorus effects add flair to your performance. The Reverb gives you the theatrical experience while the Chorus effect adds the warmth to the sound.
- Metronome: The metronome assists you in playing in the tempo required by the piece or of your choice. This is useful especially during practices.
- Key Transpose: The transpose option can quickly set to a higher or lower key, to allow familiar fingerings while sounding different keys. This is helpful when working with singers with varying ranges (male/female etc.) or different instruments.
- Temperaments: Apart from equal temperament and piano stretch-tunings, you can choose from two historical temperaments (Kirnberger and Werckmeister) for period-correct performances.
- Demo songs: 30 demonstration songs ranging from classical to originals can be individually selected, or listened to in series, showcasing each of the onboard sounds.
- MIDI connectors: The LP-350 MIDI piano provides both IN and OUT jacks that support MIDI, the standard way to transfer performance data between electronic musical instruments and computers.