- Reduced price
Amazing Piano Sampling
The SP-250 meticulously sampled a concert grand piano to perfection creating dynamics and position in the stereo field to reproduce authentic piano sounds. There are three versions of this piano sound to along with an electric grand sound and honky-tonk piano cater to diverse tastes and genre needs.
RH3 real weighted hammer action is an exquisite design of the keyboard to mimic the grand piano. The SP-250 comes with RH3 to recreate the Grand Piano Feel. The Key Touch Control provides three selectable touch curves, delivering the perfect touch sensitivity for every playing style or type of song.
Variety of Sounds for Enhanced Performance
The SP-250 has a conglomeration of classic electric pianos (reed and tine styles), church and jazz organs, string and choir sounds, harpsichord and clav(s), even mallet percussion and guitar sounds to create endless music. With the layering option, you can play two sounds simultaneously and adjust the balance to get the perfect blend.
The SP-250 comes with both a Reverb effect to create the echoes in a concert hall, and a Chorus effect that accents the depth. Furthermore, the user has three-level effect settings to choose from - Light, Normal and Deep.
Custom Speaker System
The SP-250 has customized two 10cm dual-cone speakers along with a pair of 11W amplifiers that contributes to its rich sounds. The bass-reflex speaker system enhances the deep resonances, similar to that of a great piano.
Stand and Pedal
A high-quality damper pedal gives the finishing touch to the SP-250 as perfect alternative for the acoustic piano. The half-pedal option, just like that of a grand piano, helps creating piano-like damping effect. The detachable stand is both simple and stylish preventing the pedal from creeping forward in performance and doesn’t hinder portability.
The SP-250 is an elegant black with metal and wood-grain accents and a solid music rack included that mounts in seconds.
The control panel is convenient with 19 LED indicators for instant visual feedback.
30 demonstration songs ranging from classics to originals showcase the versatility of the SP-250.
Two sets of headphones can be jacked in together to expand musical capabilities.
MIDI In/Out jacks connect the SP-250 to a synthesizer or other MIDI-equipped device (computer/sequencer).
The Key Transpose function lets you shift the pitch of the instrument
An onboard Metronome assists during practice and composition.
- 51"W x 5-1/2"H x 15"D
- 42 lbs.
- 88-key Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 keyboard
- Touch control: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Sound generation: Stereo sampling system
- 60-note polyphony
- 30 sounds (5 pianos, 7 electric pianos, harpsichord, 2 clavs, vibraphone, marimba, acoustic guitar, 3 jazz organs, 3 church organs, 3 strings, 3 choirs)
- 2 programs can be layered
- Reverb and chorus effects (3 layers each)
- 30 demo songs
- Metronome: Tempo, Time Signature, Accent, and Volume controls
- Tuning: Key Transpose, Fine Tuning, Temperament (Equal, Kirnberger, Werkmeister)
- Damper-style pedal included (half-pedaling supported)
- 2 x 11W amp
- 2 - 10cm dual-cone speakers with bass-reflex box
- Includes stand, music stand, damper pedal, and AC adapter.