Roland SPD-SX Sampling Pad
Best Product for Best Price in India by Musicstores.in
The new SPD-SX Sampling Pad puts powerful sample creation and playback under your sticks with innovative audio-capturing features, expressive playability, three multi-effects engines, and much more. The perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig, the SPD-SX is equally at home on the live stage, in the recording studio, pre-production suite, or dance club. The SPD-SX takes many of the proven concepts from its predecessor and raises them to a new level. Whether you�re firing off one-shot samples, looped phrases, or complete audio playback tracks, the SPD-SX is loaded with the latest technology and tools to get the job done with speed, precision, and convenience. Enjoy the most advanced triggering and sampling technology in a sleek, easy-to-use percussion instrument.
- Built-in Pads: 9 (with LED Indicators)
* Two external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect up to four Pads.
- Maximum Polyphony
- 20 voices
* Maximum polyphony becomes 16 voices according as an operating state.
- Number of Recordable Wave Data
* Including preload wave data.
- Sampling Time (Total time for all wave data)
- Approx. 180 min. in stereo (360 min. in mono)
* Since the internal memory included with the SPD-SX contains preload data, the available sampling time will be less than the time above.
- Data Format
- 16-bit linear PCM (WAV/AIFF)
- Sampling Frequency
- 44.1 kHz