- Reduced price
VOX MINI5 Rythm Battery Powered Amplifier
VOX MINI5 Rhythm Battery Powered Amplifier
Introducing the new MINI5 Rhythm - the incredibly lightweight and compact Modeling Guitar Amplifier that lets you jam along or practice with its built-in a wide range of rhythm patterns.
Two colour variation models for the MINI5 Rhythm are now available. The MINI5 Rhythm IV features a beautifully-contrasting ivory and black metallic front grille.
VOX MINI5 Rhythm Features:
- 11 realistic amp models inherited from the popular Valvetronix series
- Amp models range from intense high-gain types to pristine clean sounds that can also be used with keyboards and other instruments
- A total of eight effects: four standard effects(compressor, chorus, flanger, and tremolo); four types of delay/reverb
- The proprietary VOX "Bassilator" circuit delivers a heavy sound with ultra-low frequency, creating a rich low
- end rhythm response.
- A variety of rhythm patterns organized into 10 genres, plus metronome patterns, for a total of 99 choices. Use the GENRE knob and VARIATION button to easily recall the desired rhythm.
- Battery operation (six AA batteries) for portability to perform & practice anywhere, with approximately 19.5 hours of playing time (at the 0.1W setting); an AC adapter is also included
- An independent mic input jack can be used with a delay/reverb effect to get your ideal vocal sound
- AUX input jack lets you connect your MP3 player for jam sessions or practice
- Headphone/line output with a cabinet simulator can reproduce the resonances of a speaker cabinet
- Power Select (5/1.5/0.1) switch lets you adjust the volume without impairing tonal characteristics, such as the sense of drive or air
- High-performance, built-in E-string tuner
- Classic VOX design is complemented by a rugged metal grill on the black and ivory models.
- The Classic model is all Vox with its diamond fret clothe and gold trim.
- Carrying strap is included for convenient transportation.
VOX MINI5 Rhythm Specifications:
- Amp model: 11 types
- Effects: 8 types
- Rhythms: 99 patterns
- Tempo: 40–240 bpm
- Tuner range: E1–E6 (41.2 Hz–1318.5 Hz)
- Audio Outputs: Headphones x 1
- Audio Inputs: INPUT x 1, MIC IN x 1, AUX IN x 1,
- Power amp output: Maximum approx. 5 W RMS @4 Ω
- Speaker: 6.5 inch 4Ω
- A/D, D/A conversion: 24 bit
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power supply: Six AA-size /LR6 alkaline batteries or the included AC adapter
- Current consumption: 160 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 269 x 179 x 267 mm / 10.59 x 7.05 x 10.51 inches
- Weigh: 3.5 kg / 7.72 lbs.
- Accessories: Carrying strap, AC adapter (DC 12V ).
- Maximum 19.5 hours at 0.1W,
- Maximum 17 hours at 1.5W
- Maximum 12 hours at 5W.