- Reduced price
Boss GT-001 | Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
Boss GT-001 is a Guitar effects Processor which gives you a scope to create powerful tones .
The GT-001 packs the acclaimed amps and effects of the flagship GT-100 Version 2.0 in a stylish desktop processor for your home studio or mobile rig. Its small size fits easily into any workspace, while the intuitive interface makes it simple to dial up world-class tones for recording and practice. In addition to the guitar input, an XLR mic input is included for capturing vocals or acoustic instruments, and the built-in USB audio/MIDI interface provides a direct connection for creating music with your favorite DAW. Like the GT-100, the GT-001 offers powerful sound creation possibilities with dual amps and effects chains and flexible routing options. On top of that, a newly developed guitar-to-MIDI function lets you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer programs from a normal guitar input—no special pickup required! Available as a free download, the BOSS TONE STUDIO software provides a cool graphical interface for tweaking tones from your computer, plus access to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for free studio-ready patches and much more.
- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit includes BOSS’ latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favorite tones
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Jack for connecting an expression pedal or up to two footswitches for real-time effects control and patch changes
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter