- Reduced price
Boss TU-80 Tuner
The BOSS TU-80 brings super-accurate LCD tuning to musicians at a very affordable price, while adding unique high-end features like a built-in metronome and Accu-Pitch. The pocket-sized TU-80 runs on batteries and can tune almost any instrument, thanks to a chromatic tuning mode and ultra wide tuning range.
It even tunes 7-string guitars and 6-string basses—putting the TU-80 in a class all its own.
- Affordable and reliable LCD tuner with handy, built-in metronome
- Supports chromatic tuning, plus 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when pitch is correct
- Reference Tone Play function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Memory function stores your favorite tuner settings
- Ultra-thin body fits easily into a guitar case or pocket
- Metronome has 7 rhythms, 10 beats and cool animated LCD display
Reliable BOSS Tuning with Accu-Pitch
Thin is in. That’s why the new TU-80 was designed to be slim and light enough to fit in your pocket. Best of all, it sports reliable and accurate BOSS LCD tuning, along with Accu-Pitch, which plays a tone when you’re in tune. No more looking down at the tuner!
Versatile Tuning Modes and Metronome
Thanks to its chromatic and flat tuning capabilities, the TU-80 can tune just about any instrument—from guitars and basses to strings, brass and woodwinds. A handy Reference Tone Play function lets you hear the correct pitches, while a built-in metronome with seven rhythms and 10 beat variations makes practice more effective. No other tuner has all this!
TunerReference PitchA4=435 Hz-446 Hz (1 Hz steps)Tuning RangeE0 (20.6 Hz)-C8 (4186.0 Hz)Internal Tuning Accuracy+/-1 centMetronomeTempo30-250Rhythm StyleQuarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Clave (3-2, 2-3)Beat0-9Input Impedance680 k ohmsIndicatorLCD Display, Tuning Guide LEDConnectorsInput Jack, Output JackPower SupplyDry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2Power Consumption3 mA (Metronome mode), 8 mA (Tuner mode and A4=440 Hz input); Expected battery life under continuous use (Carbon): Approximately 100 hours (A4 continuous input)
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
AccessoriesDry Battery (R6 (AA) Type) x 2, Owner's ManualSize and Weight ( incl. batteries )Width122 mm4-13/16 inchesDepth68 mm2-11/16 inchesHeight21 mm0-7/8 inchesWeight0.1 kg0 lbs. 5 oz.