Kepma F0GA Solid Top Acoustic Guitar
Introducing the Kempa F0GA acoustic guitar! This elite and premium guitar is made with the finest materials and features an A grade quality Solid Sitka spruce top. With its rich tonal qualities, this guitar is perfect for the musician who wants a high-quality instrument that sounds great both unplugged and amplified. Thanks to its precisely built construction, this guitar is easy to play no matter your skill level. Order yours today and experience the difference a Kempa acoustic makes.
- Grand Auditorium Style Body With Cutaway Design
- Series - F of KEPMA
- A Grade Solid Sitka Spruce Top ( Selected Quarter - Sawn )
- Top thickness - 3.2mm±0.2mm
- Laminated African Mahogany Back & Sides
- Bracing - Standard X scalloped
- African Mahogany Neck / C shape
- Kepma developed NC neck joint
- Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
- Tusq Nut & Saddle
- Ebony and brass bridge pins
- Peghead inlay - Maple/mother of pearl
- Scale Length - 647.25mm
- 43mm Nut width , 54mm ( 1-14fret )
- 20 frets
- Fret Material - Albata ( 1.0*2.0mm)
- High Quality KEPMA Die Cast Tuning Keys
- Comes With Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light Strings (12-53)
- Comes With a Premium Heavy Padded Gig Bag
- Contains a welcome kit with an Allen key, 2 plectrums, cleaning cloth, and 2 ebony bridge pins
The Kepma F0GA Grand Auditorium acoustic guitar body style is a versatile one that's well-suited for both fingerstyle and strumming techniques. It can be playing for extended periods of time thanks to its balanced design, making this perfect choice if you're looking for an all-rounder with plenty going on under the hood!
Solid Sitka Spruce Top
Kepma F0GA Acoustic Guitar features a Solid Sitka Spruce top which is light in colour, ranging from pale yellow to white. The wood is soft and lightweight, yet it is strong and stiff. These properties make it an ideal material for acoustic guitar tops. Sitka spruce has excellent tonal qualities, including a wide range of overtones and a clear, bright sound. The wood is also very resonant, which helps amplify the sound of the guitar.
African Mahogany Back & Sides
Kepma F0GA Features African mahogany which is a popular choice for guitar builders and players due to its warm tone and beautiful grain patterns. It is a hardwood that is typically used for the back and sides of acoustic guitars, although it can also be used for the top (soundboard) in some cases. African mahogany has excellent tonal qualities and is very durable, making it an ideal choice for both acoustic and electric guitars. If you're looking for a warm-sounding wood with beautiful grain patterns, African mahogany is a great option for your next guitar build or upgrade.
Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
Guitarists who want a guitar with the beauty and durability of rosewood should consider investing in one. The rich colour will last for years, while a natural finish makes your instrument more appealing to look at than other guitars that have been painted or stain-added during the production process
Guitars made from this strong wood help create guitars that can withstand wear & tear better over time due to its high-quality construction material – Rosewood