Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (Black)
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
The very thing to start with
The best you can choose for an inexpensive music studio in your home.
i have owned the m40x and m50 for years and bought this as a spare, but wow! it sounds much flatter and a lot less artificially &quot;hyped&quot; than its more expensive brethren. a little harsh around the high mids extending to the low treble range (slightly harsh S's), but that's about it. it sounds more neutral overall and a lot better for mixing, in my opinion. i guess its less exciting sound and cheaper make is a little off putting for most people, but it sounds great to me. i can listen for hours on end without fatigue. quite surprised and impressed. The packing and delivery was on dot. Thanks to Music stores team