- Reduced price
Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone the XM800's 50Hz to 15kHz frequency response provides you with crystal-clear, highly detailed vocals, while a 2-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises.
You don't need anything else
The sound is very good for the money and is as versatile as can be. Used on vocals, baritone horns, snares, kicks, you name it. The result was always satisfactory.
Very very handy and versatile mic
This is a really mic, with a decently clear and crisp sound for its price. Definitely something to get if you're on a budget and/or want to just noddle around with recording!
For me, I use this as something easy to hook up and sing into to record demos and ideas into pro tools at home, although with a lot of playing I've found it has uses past what you'd expect.
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for a brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- 50Hz to 15kHz frequency response
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter